She Runs It hosts 40+ industry events in New York and 12+ in Chicago each year including our Signature Awards, Thought Leadership, Professional Development, and Networking events. These events offer a unique opportunity to connect with our community of marketing, media and communications professionals. Click here to view our 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities.
For Corporate Alliance Partnerships or other opportunities, please contact Lynn Branigan at email@example.com or 212-221-7969.
NYC Mastering Leadership
12:00 pm 6:00 pm
The Mastering Leadership event is a half day event meant to further expand on the great qualities of two existing event series – the C-Suite Meet and Gaining Ground events.
Join the She Runs It team for a comprehensive day of networking, sessions focused on how to expand your leadership skills and learn from those in the C-Suite today. The day will consist of the following format:
- Research presentation presented by President + CEO of She Runs It, Lynn Branigan
- C–Suite Panel with
- Matt Derella, VP, Global Revenue & Ops, Twitter
- Kim Kelleher, Chief Business Officer, Glamour, Allure, Brides, Teen Vogue
- John Nitti, Chief Media Officer, Verizon
- Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Ad Sales & Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand Session with
- Ife Babatunde, Agency Partnerships, Linkedin
- Nina Mishkin, Manager, Content Strategy & Planning, Twitter
- Additional Speakers to be announced
- Gaining Ground featuring MaryJo Romeo and Ellie Heyman of Up Business Communications
- Cocktails and Networking Reception
C-Suite Meet with Jennifer Wong, President Digital and COO, Time Inc.
8:00 am 9:30 am
A digital veteran, Wong has accelerated Time Inc.’s digital transformation and encouraged the realization of their powerful media brands. She is an executive who is both highly analytical and creative, and she has a proven record of growing digital content and commerce businesses.
She Runs It Changing the Game Awards
11:30 am 2:00 pm
The She Runs It Changing the Game Awards recognizes women within the industry who are true catalysts of innovation -- fearlessly making bold moves and reinventing the rules of marketing to transform their brands, their organizations, and those of their clients. Join us as we recognize these women, learn about their achievements and become inspired by how their journeys might affect your career path.
Brainwave – Changing the Way a Brand or Product is marketed
- Lauren Crampsie, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Ogilvy
- Becky Frankiewicz, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Quaker Foods North America
- Ashley McCollum, General Manager, Tasty
- Amanda Rubin, Managing Director and Global Co-Head of Brand and Content Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- Michal Shapira, SVP News Content Partnerships, Turner Ignite
Paradigm Shift – Changing the Way a Customer Segment or Target Audience is Approached
- Paulita David, Head of Industry – Multicultural, Google
- Shreya Kushari, SVP, Search Marketing, Paid Social & Performance Media, NY / ATL Media Capability Lead, DigitasLBi
- Laura Molen, Executive Vice President, Lifestyle and Hispanic Advertising Sales Group, NBCUniversal
- Marian Salzman, CEO, Havas PR North America
Quantum Leap – Changing the Way an Organization is Aligned to Pro-Actively Meet New Challenges
- Danielle Devine, Global Leader, Enterprise Strategy & Communication, Johnson & Johnson
- Eileen Kiernan, Global President, J3
- Barri Friedman Rafferty, Partner and President, Ketchum
- Becca Weigman, Chief Executive Officer, TM Advertising
No Apologies – Creating Whole New Business Models, Industries, or Marketplace Opportunities
- Aria Finger, CEO,
DoSomething.organd TMI Strategy
- Steph Korey, Co-Founder and CEO, Away
- Thalia Mavros, Founder & CEO, The Front
- Jen Rubio, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Away
- Catherine Williams, Chief Data Scientist, AppNexus
If you would like to create an ad to celebrate an honoree in Adweek's special section, please contact Daniel.McNamee@adweek.com or you can call him directly: 212-493-4157.
Chicago Member Meeting
6:00 pm 8:00 pm
Join us to celebrate She Runs It Chicago by attending our First Members Meeting! We may only be in our first year, but we are growing rapidly. ALL Chicago members are invited. In addition to wine, snacks and networking, you will also: Learn about our programs Hear others share how they make the most of She Run It membership Meet She Runs It Committee Co-Chairs and learn how to get involved Build connections with fellow members and future friends
Join us to celebrate She Runs It Chicago by attending our First Members Meeting! We may only be in our first year, but we are growing rapidly.
ALL Chicago members are invited. In addition to wine, snacks and networking, you will also:
Learn about our programs
Hear others share how they make the most of She Run It membership
Meet She Runs It Committee Co-Chairs and learn how to get involved
Build connections with fellow members and future friends