2017 What's Hot in Media
As technology and innovation continue to disrupt the marketing and media landscape, brands must be more strategic and creative than ever before to gain attention and breakthrough the noise in today's marketplace. 2017's What's Hot Conference will explore new forms of communication, the impact of experiential storytelling, decoding data, and celebrity influence in developing new platforms to engage communities. This year's full-day event will feature a keynote from digital native, CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Business Insider, Henry Blodget, along with thought-provoking and provocative conversations with brand marketers, agency thought leaders and leading industry publishers. These ad execs will share best practices and lessons learned across the need-to-know trends and shifts happening right now. The conference will conclude with cocktails, entertainment and an opportunity to network with industry colleagues to continue the conversation. We look forward to having you learn and imagine with us. This year, this is what's hot.
2017 What’s Hot Speakers:
Keynote: Henry Blodget, CEO and Editor, Business Insider
Forms of Communication
This panel will explore new tools of communication and how marketers are utilizing their experiences with results.
- Jill Kelly, Chief Marketing Officer, DigitasLBi
- Linda Boff, Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- Laura Rossi, SVP, Corporate Marketing, JPMorgan Chase
The panel will explore the effects technology and culture will continue to have on marketing as digital and real worlds collide.
- Abbey Klaassen, Chief Marketing Officer, 360i
- Stephanie Jacoby, VP Johnnie Walker, Diageo
- Deborah Curtis, VP, Entertainment Marketing and Sponsorships, AMEX
- Riyhana Bey, Director of Brand Execution and Digital, Cadillac
- Farrah Bezner, Head of New Business Ventures, Mondelez
De-Coding the Back-End Data Solutions being built by Clients, Agencies, Publishers, and Media Partners
- Alanna Clark Gombert, VP, IAB Tech Lab
- Denise Colella, SVP, Advanced Advertising Products & Strategy, NBCU
- Judith Hammerman, VP, Gobal Data Commercialization, Time Inc.
- Nicolle Pangis, Global COO, Xaxis
- Kelly Wenzel, CMO, Contently
- Bettina Hein, Founder & CEO, Pixability
The creators and editors of Lenny will discuss the inspiration for and influence in creating their new women-focused media venture. Lena Dunham, Jenni Konner, Jess Grose and Laia Garcia will share their authentic approach to storytelling (fiction, illustrations, celebrity-written essays and more!), creating content that matters in today's news cycle and where brands can find success in joining the conversations.
- Lena Dunham, Co-Founder, LennyLetter.com
- Laia Garcia, Deputy Editor, Lenny Letter.com
- Jessica Grose, Editor-in-Chief, LennyLetter.com
- Jenni Konner, Co-Founder, LennyLetter.com
To receive 10% off your purchase through Friday, February 24th, use earlybird promo code WHATSHOT17 at checkout.
28 W. 23rd St. - 4th floor
New York, New York
11:00 am 7:00 pm
Members: $395 / Guests: $495 / Row of 9: $3500
No refunds after Wednesday, March 15, 2017