The AWNY Foundation is the charitable arm of Advertising Women of New York, dedicated to supporting organizations that cater to the needs of women and children in the New York area and to awarding scholarships to selected colleges and universities.
The Mastering Leadership event is a half day event meant to further expand on the great qualities of two existing event series – the C-Suite Meet and Gaining Ground events.
Join the She Runs It team for a comprehensive day of networking, sessions focused on how to expand your leadership skills and learn from those in the C-Suite today. The day will consist of the following format:
- Research presentation presented by President + CEO of She Runs It, Lynn Branigan
- C–Suite Panel with
- Matt Derella, VP, Global Revenue & Ops, Twitter
- Kim Kelleher, Chief Business Officer, Glamour, Allure, Brides, Teen Vogue
- John Nitti, Chief Media Officer, Verizon
- Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Ad Sales & Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand Session with
- Ife Babatunde, Agency Partnerships, Linkedin
- Nina Mishkin, Manager, Content Strategy & Planning, Twitter
- Additional Speakers to be announced
- Gaining Ground featuring MaryJo Romeo and Ellie Heyman of Up Business Communications
- Cocktails and Networking Reception
McCann, 622 3rd Ave
12:00 pm 6:00 pm
Tickets: Members: $100 / Guests: $150
A digital veteran, Wong has accelerated Time Inc.’s digital transformation and encouraged the realization of their powerful media brands. She is an executive who is both highly analytical and creative, and she has a proven record of growing digital content and commerce businesses.
Time Inc., 225 Liberty Street
8:00 am 9:30 am
Tickets: Members: $25 / Guests: $50
Hello, I am extremely interesting in pursuing an advertising career in environmentalism or sustainability. If anyone is currently working in anything related to this field, could you please reach out to my personal email at firstname.lastname@example.org? I'd love to meet up for coffee and pick your brain over. Thanks, Lauren
Rauxa is proud to announce its status as the largest, woman-owned independent advertising agency today, supported by data from Advertising Age's 2016 Agency Report. I am personally proud to call Rauxa home and serve as its CEO, having worked my way up through the ranks from account coordinator in 2001. Founded in 1999 by Jill Gwaltney, Rauxa today has 230 employees and six offices serving a growing client roster, which includes Gap Inc., Verizon, Allergan, Blue Shield of California and Alaska Airlines. Being independent means that we report to no one but our clients, allowing us to devise and deliver the very best solutions for them. Being woman-owned and woman-led instills the team with a powerful combination of empathy and grit that has built enduring relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
Call for Nominations
AWNY hosts events throughout the year where we recognize members of our community for leadership and innovation within our community.
She Runs It Study
Accelerating the path to leadership for women in marketing and media Learn More.
Woman of the Year 2016
At this years dinner, we celebrated Alison Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies.
Welcome to the new AWNY.org!
We have completely redesigned our website with a host of new features and benefits for our members, including:
- Streamlined event reservations.
- Online community, including member news, AWNY news and social media sharing.
- MY AWNY - Manage your AWNY profile, contact details, and get past event receipts.
If you have any problems or questions about the site, please contact Lynn Branigan at email@example.com
For security purposes, you'll be required to reset your password before you can access your member account. Please enter your email to receive a link to reset your AWNY.org password:
I've already reset my password - skip this step.