The AWNY Foundation is the charitable arm of Advertising Women of New York, dedicated to supporting organizations that cater to the needs of women and children in the New York area and to awarding scholarships to selected colleges and universities.
Join us for a casual networking event at PS450 and enjoy conversation, cocktails, and complimentary tapas. This event is open to members and non-members, alike.
PS450, 450 Park Ave South
6:00 pm 8:00 pm
Tickets: Members: $10 / Guests: $10
The AWNY Young Executives Annual Career Development Panel present:
the Boyfriend - Why Relationships
In the Workplace Matter More"
What we'll strive to learn:
- What are the different types of supporters you surround yourself with during your career?
- How important are mentors, how does one find a mentor?
- How to manage both positive and negative relationships with co-workers and managers
- Examples of how a mentor or work-relationship has impacted your career - both in a positive and negative light
- How do you maintain relationships as you move up the corporate ladder within an organization, or onto another one
Susan Aminoff, CEO Elias Arts Audio Branding
Jenn Mancini, Director of East Coast Sales, Maker Studios
Janine Martella, Director of Conferences & Committees, Association of National Advertisers
Brad Westbrook, Chief Revenue Officer, A+
Rocketfuel, 100 W 33rd Street
6:30 pm 8:00 pm
Tickets: Members: $45 / Guests: $60
The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids and Major League Baseball Charities are hosting the 5th Annual Commissioner’s Play Healthy Awards. The awards are an extension of both organizations’ comprehensive efforts, including the new Play Healthy website, to educate families on the risks of steroids and performance-enhancing substances, and to recognize youth coaches and student athletes who embody the spirit of teamwork and healthy, drug-free competition. One winning youth coach and one student athlete win a free trip for themselves and a special guest to New York City!! Submit a nomination today: http://ow.ly/Cs9dI Hurry, the deadline for submit a nomination is Friday, October 31st, 2014 !!
Please join me in congratulating AWNY board member Sheryl Goldstein who was just voted by Yahoo's North American Sales team as the Yahoo member most worthy of its first quarterly "Accelerator Solutions Award". Sheryl makes things happen for AWNY every day so to us she was a natural for the honor!
Call for Entries
AWNY honors professionals for a variety of achievements. Do you, or someone you know, illuminate our landscape?
Welcome to the new AWNY.org!
We have completely redesigned our website with a host of new features and benefits for our members, including:
- Streamlined event reservations.
- Online community, including member news, AWNY news and social media sharing.
- MY AWNY - Manage your AWNY profile, contact details, and get past event receipts.
If you have any problems or questions about the site, please contact Lynn Branigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For security purposes, you'll be required to reset your password before you can access your member account. Please enter your email to receive a link to reset your AWNY.org password:
I've already reset my password - skip this step.